Visit charcoal factory and Hutan Paya Laut Matang, which is the best in forest management in the world. Experience how this ‘black gold’ planted, managed and harvest by almost a 100 years old management system. Satisfy your belly with hot and succulent Prawn Mee (Mee Udang), a specialty food of Kuala Sepetang. As your memory enhances with a good laugh and new friends, do note that your camera memory is also increasing as Kuala Sepetang is such a scenic location.
Cement your memory further with a special souvenir, certificate of attendance and a long lasting friendship with the friendly tour guide, licensed tour guide, Pak Abu.
This package includes:
-Special Breakfast & Lunch
-Special made souvenir
-Certificate of Attendance
-Transportation (approx. 9am to 5pm)
- Pick up from KLIA and transfer to Kuala Sepetang.
- After breakfast, gather for short briefing.
- Visit charcoal factory and observe the process of ‘cooking’ a raw bakau tree. Listen closely to the guide of all the benefits of the charcoal by product including the water vapor coming out of the kiln during the cooking process.
- Break for lunch at famous Prawn Mee station, a specialty in Kuala Sepetang. Afraid not, if you are allergic to the crustacean, there still other glorious food available. Don’t forget the refreshing natural coconut drink to cool your body.
- Depending on the weather and traffic congestion, you will later visit Hutan Paya Laut Matang, to learn more about the bakau tree. You may plant a tree and eventually contribute to the continuity of the mangrove sustainability.
- Gather before departing for a souvenir, group photo and certificate of attendance.
- Transfer to KLIA can be arranged.
Term & Condition:
- Transportation to Kuala Sepetang are included. From Kuala Sepetang to KLIA can be arranged.
- Price is valid for a minimum group of 4 pax.
- Children and adult price is the same.
- Malaysian customer, please contact us directly to purchase.